There is no direct rule for this. But when it comes to choosing a WordPress web host in Australia, even the general rules are quite useful. Below is a step by step guide to help you choose the best WordPress host provider in Australia:
• Other WordPress blogs are hosted on them: this web host already serves several different blogs, which is sufficient evidence that the service provider is excellent and trustworthy. The number of blogs is not the only basis for evaluation, but it is a good enough factor. A more significant number of blogs hosted on a single web server also means that people who choose the service are satisfied with the quality of services provided by the web server.
• Downtime is a significant concern for most website owners because downtime can seriously interfere with the regular operation of any site. Here is the same rule: you should consider a company that offers much less downtime.
• Feature Set: WordPress does not require a lot of resources, but hosting requires minimal system requirements. Check with your service provider to see if they meet the minimum requirements for hosting WordPress in Australia. If not, look elsewhere.
• User reviews and comments. User reviews are a great way to understand better what people think about the service or the service it provides. You can find out the quality of service by reading them. If there are more good reviews and fewer bad reviews, then a web hosting company in Australia should be good. Be careful! If too many good things are said, without zero or criticism, the company usually says. This is the case when companies try to hide from their criticism, which is a horrible business practice.
• Affordable price: hosting is not cheap. For quality services, you need to pay not a premium, but a decent amount of money. There are web hosting companies in Australia that offer competitive prices, but before choosing the one that offers the lowest price, think about what is being provided so that it does not cost you in the future. It may seem that the factors to consider when choosing the right WordPress host are too strict. However, in reality, this is not so, and there are many hosting companies that not only comply with them but also offer even more.
WordPress comes with fundamental requirements. When you choose this type of hosting, all you need is a server that has at least MySQL 4.0 and PHP 4.3. WordPress recommends having MySQL 4.1, PHP 5.2 or higher, as well as IIS 7 or Apache 2.2. If you are choosing the next version, you may need MySQL 4.1.2 or even higher value.
Who can meet these requirements?
Most WordPress hosting providers in Australia operating on the market today can meet these server software requirements. However, the software is only a small part of web hosting. If you select this option, you will need at least two CPUs with a quad-core processor, 8 GB of RAM, as well as hard drives with a RAID10 configuration.
There are best wp hosting Australia companies that are the best for WordPress hosting. A small search on the Internet for WordPress hosting can go a long way and help you make the right decision.